Zebbler Studios — Boston, MA – 3/2006-Present
Freelance Design (design: mograph & video-mapping, print, web, video & photography)
- DEFCON 25: 3d video mapped motion graphics.
- Shpongle: created/designed ~17 minutes of 3d video mapped audio reactive/sync.d mograph visuals for Simon’s 2015 tour & Z Shpongletron 3.1
- Dorset Perception – Shpongletron 3.1 – ~16:15 to ~24:08
- My Head Feels Like A Frisbee – Shpongletron 3.1 – 1:09:06 to 1:17:55
- Verizon Innovation Center: multi-projector 3d video-mapped van mograph
- Mandeep: Maimi mograph (motion graphics from beautiful still architectural renderings)
- Verizon Innovation Center: mograph (bezier & particle text fx over provided earth animation) update for a massive 40’ x 8’ video-mapped wall.
- Verizon Innovation Center: 4 projector video mapped van.
- EOTO: mograph designs for their new video mapped ‘observatory’ stage.
- Verizon Innovation Center: mograph for a massive 40’ x 8’ video-mapped wall.
- Dynamic variable text rss/xml/htm to flash to swf to resolume.
- Alex Grey: animated his art into fractal motion for EOTOs video mapped lotus stage.
- EOTO: mograph designs for their video mapped lotus stage.
- ‘Come Home’ fundraiser web site design & ‘Hello Neighbor’ flyer design.